My Page

Minggu, 15 April 2012

.


Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrgghh,,
Are you …… ??
ENGGAK.. !!
Enggak apa iya??
GGA..!!
Serius..??
IYA
Yakin..??
IYAA..!!
Iya apa enggak nih..??
ENGGAK..!!
Enggak apa Iya..??
E.N.G.G.A.K
Enggak nih ya..??
IYA..
Iya deh enggak,,
IYA..
OKE…
……
Enggak tapi nangiis..?? :)
Apa sih..
Enggak,,
Apaaaaaaa??
CENGENG..!!
Siapa??
Kamu..
Aku..??
Iya..
Kenapa??
Cengeng..!!
ENGGAK..!!
Gak usah dipikirin,,
Hha..??
Beneran..
APA..??
Just need proof, not nonsense rin
….
Believe me,,
I hate…….
Stop..!!
I Hate,,
U can’t hate everything..
Why..??
You lose when you become a hater..
Whatever..
I’m not beautiful
I’m
I’m
I’m
D@mn..
I Hate,,
Listen to me,, your heart.. J
*hiks..hiks*
I’ll never to write again..
What..??
Yap..
Rin..
Sssstt..
It's enough I commend myself,,
You can't see the potential of me,,
You don't understand me,,
Please leave me alone until I could understand it all,,
Until I can think of "normal"
I was too jealous,,
OKAI..
I WAS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUSE..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no praised to me,,
Nothing interesting,,

it's over blog,,
I can’t write anymore,,
I don’t want to write anymore,,
Now,, ENOUGH!
I HATE .. LOSERS..!!
I'm selfish ..??
Yap,, so ..??
I could not feel stronger but I feel weak, weak and weak,
I don’t want to hear all of it again ..!!
Argh .. !!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 


Tidak ada komentar: